Saturday, December 6, 2008

Miss My HOME TOWN – SOLO



Solo was a city with a lot of Javanese cultural heritage. Many people attracted then visit this city, off course to see and enjoy the exotic of Solo. There is a lot of reason why people must to visit Solo. One of the reasons is because of its delicious and various cuisines. That could made us eat like crazy, like there will be no other chance for us to eat.




 

I love Solo very much but I always can’t stand a long in Solo for explore the beauty of Solo. It’s been a long time I didn’t come to Solo again. But after I saw one of reality show on Trans TV this morning (i forget exactly what's the name was). I promise, someday I’ll be back to Solo and spend my leisure time there.

Its will be one of my 2009 Resolution.. Hope I will make it happen on Feb 2009..

Ahaiya....

No comments: